Manage episode 331774043 series 3005822
Mauricio Garcia tells me all about how perfumes and scents are made. We talk about surprising scent origins, sustainable perfumery, how perfumes match body chemistry, and the ways that smells connect us to other worlds.
HOSTED by Dr. Moiya McTier (@GoAstroMo), astrophysicist and folklorist
- Mauricio Garcia is a perfumer and aromatherapist. You can follow his amazing work and check out his delicious perfumes at herbcraftperfumery.com and sustainableperfumery.org.
- Listen to GAMES & FEELINGS at gamesandfeelings.com or wherever you get your podcasts
- Check out Dark Dice from Realm at darkdice.com.
- Take the Multitude Listener Survey at multitude.productions/survey
- BUY EXOLORE MERCH: store.dftba.com/collections/exolore
- Preorder my book, THE MILKY WAY: https://www.grandcentralpublishing.com/titles/moiya-mctier/the-milky-way/9781538754153/
FIND US ONLINE
- patreon: patreon.com/exolorepod
- twitter: twitter.com/ExolorePod
- instagram: instagram.com/exolorepod
- website: exolorepod.com
- subreddit: reddit.com/r/ExolorePod
- Music: https://www.purple-planet.com
- Cover art: Stephen J. Reisig, http://stephenjreisig.com/
- Editing: Mischa Stanton, https://www.mischastanton.com/
Have you ever wished you could travel to a different world? Exolore can help with that! In each episode, astrophysicist/folklorist Moiya McTier explores fictional worlds by building them with a panel of expert guests, interviewing professional worldbuilders, or reviewing the merits of worlds that have already been built. You'll learn, you'll laugh, and you'll gain an appreciation for how special our planet really is.
Exolore is a member of Multitude Productions, an independent podcast collective and production studio.