Manage episode 304306327 series 2974292
“Building wealth is not the same as making money. You don’t want to be the richest man in the graveyard.” - Craig Schulze
Craig is a global thought leader from Australia who has experienced the extreme heartache of losing his son Ethan stillborn. His breakthrough from the grief and suffering allowed him to amplify all areas of life to make the most of his one shot at life.
In this episode, we cover:
- Finding meaning outside of your work
- The opportunities that can come from pure generosity and gratitude when expecting nothing in return
- How Craig learned to “recession-proof” his business, and other lessons from the global financial crisis in 2008
- Finding business alchemy ~ the art of creating something out of nothing
- Building wealth, not just making money
- Craig’s personal story and what it means to live your “One Shot”
Craig is a speaker who has spoken all over the world to audiences of up to 15,000 people. He is the author of You’ve Got One Shot and host of the One Shot Movement Podcast, where he interviews all the biggest entrepreneurs and sports stars to hear their inspiring stories.
His vision and mission are to inspire and educate people to make the most of their one shot at life by living with passion and purpose.
Connect with Craig at: https://craigschulze.com/
We still have a few spots left for our Surf & Yoga Wellness Retreat this December! Check out the details here: https://www.swellsolretreats.com/
Find me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nataliejkraus/