Manage episode 341657652 series 2953118
My guest today is Matt Boyles, founder of Fitter Confident You and a real ray of sunshine - you can’t feel unmotivated with Matt around.
Matt’s mission is to help Gay, Bi and Trans men love who they see when they look in the mirror through his online fitness plans that build community, confidence and strength.
What You'll Learn In This Episode:
- How Matt has grown his business from 1-2 -1 personal training to moving online allowing him to reach more people and love his work more than ever.
- Matt shares his top tips to get yourself moving and build fitness habits for the long term so fitness won't feel like a chore.
- Why niching down has worked so well for Matt and the passion and purpose he’s found in supporting his community.
- Fitness can be fun and accessible and Matt is here to show us that the world is your oyster when it comes to bringing fitness into your life.
Resources:- Download my FREE Launch Strategy Guide
- Visit my website www.lisajohnson.com
- Follow me on Instagram @lisajohnsonstrategist
- Follow me on Facebook @lisajohnsonstrategist
- Join the discussion at @thefabulous5percent
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Connect with Matt www.fitterconfidentyou.net