Manage episode 338563058 series 2953118
Having legal protections in place for your business is a lot like doing your accounts - you can happily have your head in the sand until something goes wrong and it ends up costing you more to correct than it would have to deal with it in the first place.
Joining me to discuss why having legal protection is so important is lawyer Sarah Waldbuesser who provides affordable and user-friendly legal templates for online businesses so they can confidently crack on knowing they have protected their passion and their income.
What You'll Learn In This Episode:
- Sarah’s journey from corporate law to building an online business that has allowed her to create accessible legal products and a freedom-based lifestyle.
- Why having legal protections should be part of the foundations of your business and some of the mindset challenges that stop many business owners from legally protecting their work.
- Sarah answers some of the questions my clients frequently ask about contracts, trademarks and terms and what to do if someone has copied your work.
- Why your business and hard work deserve to be legally protected, and how you can do this without being overwhelmed or bogged down in legal jargon.
Resources:- Download my FREE Launch Strategy Guide
- Visit my website www.lisajohnson.com
- Follow me on Instagram @lisajohnsonstrategist
- Follow me on Facebook @lisajohnsonstrategist
- Join the discussion at @thefabulous5percent
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Find all of Sarah’s services at www.destinationlegal.com