Manage episode 334665087 series 2953118
Offering your services to corporate companies can be a great addition to your revenue stream, but as business owners, we often feel we don’t belong in the corporate world or don’t know where to start in approaching corporate clients.
Today I am joined by Carol Deveney who is brilliant at helping entrepreneurs pitch and sell to corporates while working on their own terms.
What You'll Learn In This Episode:
- How Carol has taken her 2 decades of experience working in the corporate world to now coach business owners to secure lucrative contracts with corporate companies.
- Which businesses and skillsets should be pitching to corporates, how to get your foot in the door and how to start building key relationships.
- How to find opportunities with corporates, the process of pitching and how to not leave any money on the table.
Resources:- Download my FREE Launch Strategy Guide
- Visit my website www.lisajohnson.com
- Follow me on Instagram @lisajohnsonstrategist
- Follow me on Facebook @lisajohnsonstrategist
- Join the discussion at @thefabulous5percent
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Join Carol’s Facebook Group @entrepreneurs.getting.into.corporate