Manage episode 333073854 series 2910003
Day 2 at the Westfjords Way Challenge. Another 245km in the legs! We road on the most beautiful 30km stretch I've seen in my whole life! We at some cakes, stopped for soup, and visited a sheep farm. We had a wonderful group of 4 and although we are super tired now, it was an amazing day!
In this episode, you'll hear about:
- A 10min recap of the day from David and I. (Our highlights, some bike details from David)
- Meet Alyssa Gonzalez who started riding a year ago and who is doing the WFW Challenge.
- Snippets from inside today's ride.
- Meet Hannah Simmons who is crushing on the bike and who shares information about Iceland being a very environmentally sustainable country.
- "Mariah The Cyclist" telling us how lucky we got with the weather today!
- Rebeka who welcomed us with cake and coffee at her farm (Holar Farm).
- An update from our friends Matteo Paez & Kae Takeashita
- Finally, Thomas a fellow racer from teaches us about the cycling culture in Iceland.
This episode is brought to you by Hammerhead! Use code FEVER on www.hammerhead.io to get a free heart rate monitor when you purchase a Karoo2.