Manage episode 347872252 series 2286091
Tax Notes chief correspondent Stephanie Soong discusses how countries are approaching implementation of the OECD’s two-pillar corporate tax reform plan and the future of the OECD after Pascal Saint-Amans’s departure.
Listen to more podcast episodes on the OECD's tax reform plan:
- Implementation Issues: An OECD Tax Reform Project Update
- The End Is Nigh: An Update on the OECD Tax Reform Plan
- The Beginning of the End? An Update on the OECD Tax Reform Plan
For additional coverage, read these articles in Tax Notes:
- ECOFIN To Soon Try Again for Global Minimum Tax Agreement
- Indian Barrister Calls for Global Indirect Tax Treaty
- OECD Seeks to Improve CbC Reporting Standard
- U.K. Treasury Confirms Plan to Implement Pillar 2
- G-20 Heads Urge Countries to Finish Work on Pillar 1 Tax Rules
- Global Tax Deal Could Change Views on CCTB, EU Official Says
In our “Editors’ Corner” segment, Naomita Yadav, a partner at Withers in San Francisco, chats about her Tax Notes column, (Tax) Matters of Life and Death, and her latest installment, “To PTE or Not to PTE: Estate Planning and SALT PTE Elections.”
Follow us on Twitter:
This episode is sponsored by SafeSend. For more information, visit safesend.com.
This episode is sponsored by the University of California Irvine School of Law Graduate Tax Program. For more information, visit law.uci.edu/gradtax.
Host: David D. Stewart
Executive Producers: Jasper B. Smith, Paige Jones
Showrunner and Audio Engineer: Jordan Parrish
Guest Relations: Alexis Hart