Manage episode 274112262 series 2418142
Giving totals are in for CP, LMCO, and AAEO for 2020, and Southern Baptists have shown their generosity and faithfulness through their giving.
- Cooperative Program giving in 2019-20 testament to Southern Baptists’ faithfulness https://bit.ly/2FfKlLN
- Lottie Moon Christmas Offering total exceeds goal at $159.5M https://bit.ly/3nIR4zg
- Ezell: ‘Greatest Annie Offering ever’ despite steep decline https://bit.ly/3lm5L9o
- TRUSTEES: NAMB celebrates offering, passes reduced budget, looks to 2021 https://bit.ly/3lv28hn
- LifeWay, Rainer settle contract dispute https://bit.ly/3nGpjaD
- Alaska Baptists vote to withhold CP funds https://bit.ly/2I3iCPh
- Greg Laurie tests positive for COVID-19 https://bit.ly/3ltNuqB
- Clark named editor of BP en Español; Erlanson named BP managing editor https://bit.ly/2SCzFKh
Located in Fort Worth, Texas, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary is committed to providing theological education for individuals engaging in Christian ministry. Southwestern Seminary offers a variety of degree programs at the undergraduate, masters, and doctoral levels. Just this year, our friends at Southwestern launched new 8-week online classes, which means you can begin taking classes as soon as October 19 of this year. If you are interested in taking the next step in ministry, visit SWBTS.edu to learn more about how you can get started.
This Week in SBC History
- Joe Mefford Prepares First Spanish Hymnal
Resources of the Week