Manage episode 298135737 series 2806609
When you think of discipline, what comes to mind?
For some, it conjures up images of obeying rules and doling out punishment for anyone who disobeys.
But when I think of discipline I think of training myself to do something day in and day out, usually something I don’t feel like doing.
I never think of discipline as punishment, but rather a method of achieving whatever worthwhile goal that I want for myself.
If there’s something big that you want for yourself, I’m telling you, there’s no magic formula, it just takes practicing the art of discipline to get it.
So in this episode of the podcast, I’ll be exploring what it means to practice the art of discipline so that you can achieve everything you want in your life.
The Running Lean Monthly Coaching Group is now OPEN for enrollment!
Your monthly membership gets you:
- The self-paced, online Weight Loss Training Course for Runners
- Achieving the Impossible course – Create an Extraordinary Life by Going After Unrealistic Goals
- Weekly live coaching with Patrick to get personal guidance and feedback
- Support and encouragement from a community of like-minded runners
- Accountability to keep you on track and always moving toward your goals
- 24/7 access to all of the coaching call replays so you can catch anything you miss
- The most cost-effective way to get the results you want!
Interested in one-on-one coaching with me? Get the personalized guidance, support, and accountability you need to dial in your macros, become fat-adapted, and do it in a way that supports your long-term health and fitness goals. Learn more and apply for personal coaching here: www.runningleanpodcast.com/coaching
Be sure to join the discussion in the Running Lean Community on Facebook! If you listen to this podcast, you HAVE to come check out our Facebook group, the two go hand-in-hand. Join here (it’s totally free!): www.facebook.com/groups/runninglean
Haven’t left a review yet? All you need to do is go to www.runningleanpodcast.com/itunes, scroll down, and tap the stars! You can also write a quick review. Thank you for your support of the show!