Manage episode 290470997 series 2492049
Based on average conversion rates, do you have enough leads coming in to hit your revenue goals? If not, you may have a bottleneck. The Attract Bottleneck, to be specific.
In this episode of the Run Like Clockwork Podcast, Adrienne dives into the Attract bottleneck in this new bottleneck series happening over the next four weeks. If you haven’t listened to last week’s episode introducing bottlenecks, listen to that now.
Topics Adrienne covers in this episode:
- Bottlenecks do not follow a sequential order
- What the Attract bottleneck is (and isn’t)
- Key question to ask: do you have enough leads?
- The importance of getting clear on your numbers and average conversion rates
- Creating lead + lag metrics to get clear on your numbers
- Which you should solve first if you have an Attract and Convert Bottleneck
- Why creating a new offer or service is not a solution
In order to efficiently solve an Attract bottleneck, you must first determine if you actually have an Attract bottleneck. Ahem, know your numbers. We can’t tell you how many businesses think they have an Attract bottleneck, pay for a massive website overhaul or create a new offer, only to realize Attract is not their bottleneck. Super inefficient to solve the wrong bottleneck. If you do in fact have an Attract bottleneck, this episode will give you tips on identifying then solving it.
Based on what you learned in this episode, do you think you have an Attract bottleneck? What data is telling you that’s the case? Let us know on Instagram!
If you want our support on busting your business bottlenecks, apply for our Accelerator program. You will also get instant access to a free, private training all about “How to take your 4 week vacation in the next 12 months” which dives deep into how to design your business + team that runs itself.