Manage episode 305508360 series 2999129
Welcome to EPISODE 10! Can you believe it? I can't. This episode features Tequila, a beautiful rescue, and her mama Taylor, small business superstar of Rescues on Trails. We talk about Tequila, who has lyme disease, and the process of getting her ready for a life in an RV for the summer. We also talk a lot about RVing, how to start a small business, why we gotta shop local and the amazing dog community on Instagram. She's so lovely and I hope you enjoy this episode!
- You can find Taylor and buy beautiful slow crafted botanical tags at Rescue on Trail's Instagram and you can look forward to her summer RV adventures at We Sleep Around
- Taylor's sister also has an amazing macramé collar business: Knotty Collar Co
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Moms podcast is from a personal standpoint only. We are not dog experts, trainers or vets. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research. Remember that all dogs are different and require different needs.
- Follow us on Instagram @rescuedoglovepod
- Please rate us on Spotify Podcast and review us on Apple Podcasts to help our show continue to thrive and reach new people!
- We also have a Buy Me a [Pizza] account, where all proceeds will go towards my monthly podcasting fees. Support the show!
- All advice given on Rescue Dog Love podcast is from a personal standpoint only - every dog is different and should be evaluated by a professional. For questions on your dog's training and health, please consult your vet and trainer and do thorough research.