Manage episode 297786904 series 2803890
Learning to forgive your partner, friends and family is a core component to living a life free of resentment, anger and unhappiness. Listen to today's show to learn about forgiveness, and how to do it better.
In this episode with Dr. Robert Enright, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Understanding the paradox of forgiveness
- Learn the roadmap to forgiveness that's based on decades of research
- How to get rid of resentment on the path to forgiving
- What happens when we don't forgive
- Understanding that forgiving is not just 'moving on'
- And much more!
For more information on our guest, and for the episode links visit: https://idopodcast.com/309
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love TribeSponsors
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah