Manage episode 304707549 series 2625056
Amazon recently launched a new feature on some Advertising accounts, the New Opportunity Tab. It offers six different “opportunities,” but are any of these actually good for your ROI? Brent Zahradink from AMZ Pathfinder joins Michael to dissect which opportunities to consider and how to integrate them (or not) into your existing Amazon PPC strategy for optimal results.
We’ll see you in The Badger Den!
- 0:00 Intro -- Catching up
- 2:25 Amazon’s new Opportunity Tab inspired by Google Ads
- 6:29 1st Opportunity -- “Campaigns out of budget”
- 13:34 2nd Opportunity -- “Unpause- paused campaigns”
- 17:34 3d Opportunity -- “Look at [blank] report”
- 20:52 4th Opportunity--”Boost conversion rates”
- 23:58 5th Opportunity -- “Try different targeting”
- 27:10 6th Opportunity -- “Link ads to a store with 3+ pages”
- 30:04 Should these “opportunities” be part of your Amazon PPC workflow?
If you like what you hear, please give The PPC Den a 5-star review and share with your friends!
Resources & Links
- Where to find Brent: AMZ Pathfinder
- The in-person episode with Brent on the New Budget Report and Tab
- Never miss the latest in Amazon PPC tips and best practices
All our episodes and show notes are available at https://www.adbadger.com/podcast
Get the Ad Badger App here: https://www.adbadger.com/
The most powerful toolset to manage, automate, and monitor your Amazon campaigns around the clock.
Host and Executive Producer: Michael Erickson Facchin
Guest Co-Host: Brent Zahradnik
Senior Producer: Nancy Lili Gonzalez
Video and Audio Editor: Pedro Moreno
Graphic Designer: Emma Walker