Manage episode 304144412 series 2625056
Understanding Amazon PPC data is one thing, but explaining those numbers to a client can be challenging if clients often think in simplistic “good” or “bad” terms when, in reality, the metrics tell a greater narrative.
In this episode of The PPC Den, freelance Amazon consultant and ad manager, Stephen Noch, joins Michael Facchin to share examples on how to interpret the numbers behind Amazon Advertising, such as CTR, CVR, CPC, and ACOS in order to improve client understanding and satisfaction.
We’ll see you in The Badger Den!
- 0:00 Intro-- plant daddy
- 2:30 Reading the tea leaves of your Amazon PPC metrics
- 5:51 Overview of metrics
- 6:15 How to elevate the interpretation of CTR
- 16:10 How to elevate the interpretation of CVR
- 25:18 How to tell the story of CPC
- 35:50 A brief narrative of the novel that is ACOS/ ROAS
- 45:16 Outro-- LinkedIn activity
If you like what you hear, please give The PPC Den a 5-star review and share with your friends
Resources & Links
- Amazon Advertising Stats
- “Adjust Bids by Placement” Settings into your Keyword Bids (Part 1: Single KW Campaigns)
- “Adjust Bids by Placement” Settings into your Keyword Bids (Part 2: Multi-KW Campaigns)
- How to Scale Your Amazon PPC Account
- Is ACOS a Vanity Metric?
- “How to Lie With Statistics” by Darrell Huff
- How to Lower Rising CPC in 2021 Playlist
- Where to find Stephen Noch, Amazon Advertising freelance consultant and ad manager
- Never miss the latest in Amazon PPC tips and best practices
All our episodes and show notes are available at https://www.adbadger.com/podcast
Get the Ad Badger App here: https://www.adbadger.com/
The most powerful toolset to manage, automate, and monitor your Amazon campaigns around the clock.
Host and Executive Producer: Michael Erickson Facchin
Guest Co-Host: Stephen Noch
Senior Producer: Nancy Lili Gonzalez
Video and Audio Editor: Pedro Moreno
Graphic Designer: Emma Walker