Manage episode 288591674 series 2891020
Helping brands embrace diversity and gender equality are at the heart of Charlotte Wilkinson’s work. Based in Singapore, and working on challenges around the region, Charlotte is the Founder of both Hello Sister - a female-focused insights boutique, and Side by Side - a consultancy that helps organisations level up on diversity and inclusion.
In part 1 of 3, we start by lifting the lid on Charlotte’s Asian experience, including:
- Curiosity, empathy and a desire to challenge the status quo - the signature ingredients that define how she works
- Her motivations to focus specifically on the female consumer space
- The ‘multi-modality’ of women, and why brands need to appreciate this more
- Developing vs developed Asian markets: some of the surprising contrasts observed in how female empowerment and progress is being manifested
- The gender equality metrics worth paying attention to in order to see the full picture
- IWD 2021: the evolution of IWD in an Asian context, how many brands still get it wrong from a marketing perspective and her take on the theme of #ChoosetoChallenge
- And how women are more likely to be the drivers of a sustainable future...
Stay tuned for parts 2 and 3 later this week.