E8 Heartbreak and Expansion 💔🕊️✨
Manage episode 335031182 series 3373638
Change is not something we eagerly dive into as humans. Why alter the way things work when everything's running smoothly? And even if it isn't great, the patterns we have are comfortable.. But what do you do when you feel something isn’t right and that voice in your head tells you that you need to move?
Listen to this voice. It’s your higher self telling you to embrace change.
In this episode of The Pollen Podcast, Diana talks about her recent breakup and the lessons she's learning. Life is always a winding road, and we need to accept and embrace change as a part of it. Trust in the process and learn to sit in the "voids" of change. You got this. 🤗
Listen to this episode to learn how to embrace change no matter how difficult it is!
Create your own creative entrepreneurship story of clarity, professional confidence, and profit. Join Diana’s 90-day group course Camp Clarity and learn everything you wish you already knew, like how to land dream clients, harness the power of social media, and make the money you deserve. Learn more here.
🔥Here are three reasons why you should listen to this episode:
- Discover what Diana is learning as she goes through her breakup — how we can embrace change without fear and listen to our intuition on what needs to change.
- Understand that life doesn't always go as planned. Your higher self will redirect you where you need to be.
- Learn to sit in the “void” during times of change and let go of the need for control.
- Achieve the life, career, and clients you’ve always wanted (and fully deserve!). Sign up for Diana’s Camp Clarity Course now!
- Attract your dream clients with my free masterclass!
- Access other courses from the Diana Davis Creative
- Connect with me: Website | LinkedIn | Instagram
[02:53] Catching Up with Diana
- Diana shares how the podcast has helped her tap into her power and stopped playing small, especially for her personal relationships.
- She shares how her previous relationship was easy to leave because of its toxicity.
- Leaving things when they’re good is difficult. Diana is currently navigating the evolution of a six-year relationship.
[05:45] Embrace Change and Walk the Winding Road
- We don't know what change is in store for us. Change can be a difficult challenge to overcome.
- When we're in a "void," we usually don't know how to get out. The same can happen in business.
- Diana shares how her oracle cards remind her to be present in the experience and be willing to walk a pathless path.
- Things in life and business may seem good on paper, but we don’t feel good about them when they’re made real. We need to acknowledge these and learn to change.
[7:11] Diana Davis: “So when we think we know what our lives are going to look like, God laughs for a reason…if change is in store for you, if God, the universe, or whatever higher power you believe in, has change in store for you, you should be so fucking excited.”
[12:46] Trust Yourself in Times of Change
- Even though she’s going through uncertainty, Diana feels safe and trusts that she’ll be okay.
- Are you stopping yourself from doing things because of others? If you are, you may need to consider a change.
- Things don’t always happen as we think they should, and that’s okay.
[14:32] Diana Davis: “Ask yourself, in your business, in your partnership in your life: what are you not doing because of someone else?”
[17:57] How to Embrace Change
- People need to know that things can be okay even if it doesn’t feel like it. Allow yourself to be in a void and trust you’ll get through it.
- Learn to let go of control and allow situations to happen as they should.
- Take the time to do the work needed, but when you make a decision, stick with it.
- Clear out the resistance and things you need to let go of; allow abundance and opportunity to flow.
- Diana wants to share her story because she wants to be authentic and help people also going through this kind of change.
[18:33] Diana Davis: “That place of the void — Let yourself sit there no matter how uncomfortable, if you're in a void in your business, in a void in your launch, trust, tune in, look around, pay attention, pull a card. What are you not paying attention to? Have you listened in a while? Let it be what it needs to be.”
[24:08] What’s Next for Diana?
- Diana will be traveling a lot. She plans to go to New York, Montana, Colorado, Italy, and many more places.
- Two years ago, she was burning out and barely scraping by, but now she can have the security and business that supports her dream life.
- If you’re going through change, be excited and lean into it.
Enjoyed this Podcast on Embracing Change?
Be bold in everything you do, not just in your business but also in your personal life. Embrace change and trust you’ll be okay!
Pollen is a podcast for Creative Entrepreneurs — just like you! If you enjoyed this episode of Pollen Podcast, subscribe and help us spread the word by sharing it!
Leave a review and share it! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐If you enjoyed tuning in to this podcast, we'd appreciate it if you wrote us a review. You can also share it to help other creative entrepreneurs.
Have any questions or want to leave a suggestion? Come say hi on the 'gram @dianadaviscreative! You can also subscribe to my newsletter for travel updates, learn about special projects, and get tips and tricks for the creative entrepreneur life!
Connect with me on Linkedin: Diana Davis Creative.
Thanks for listening! Stay tuned to my website for more episode updates and other exciting programs and resources.