E40 How Human Design Can Help You Live Your Most Dreamy Life with Amelia Lehmann 🧬💫
Manage episode 353035388 series 3373638
Are you ready to revolutionize the way you view your creative work? If you haven’t already, now is the perfect time to unlock your unique energetic blueprint and uncover how to use energetics to live life your way.
In today’s episode, Diana sits down with human design expert Amelia Lehmann to discuss how energetic alignment can bring you purpose, motivation, and ease in your business and life. Amelia shares her journey on how embracing her human design type helped her build (and sell) a successful product-based business and how it eventually led her to become an empowering, energetic mentor.
Listen to this episode to learn more about your human design and how it can help you live your most aligned, bad-ass life.
Dream clients…check.✅ A steady stream of income…check.✅ Now it’s time to elevate your business from “doing well” to “I can’t believe this is my life.”
Join ASCEND, a four-month, immersive experience mastermind with 1:1 support for elevated entrepreneurs who are ready to scale their next mountain. You’ll grow alongside a curated community of people like you to share in your successes, generate ideas together, and propel your business to new heights. Check it out.
🔥This episode will help you:
- Understand the beauty and purpose behind the five energy types and what each type needs to thrive.
- Break down societal conditioning barriers (the “shoulds and woulds”) to step into your aligned, energetic ease and fulfillment.
- Feel inspired on your entrepreneurial journey, knowing that there isn’t one right way to do things, and we all have a unique blueprint that works best for us.
- Find your human design energy type: myhumandesign.com
- Amelia’s current reads: Untamed and The Gifts of Imperfection 📚
- You might also like → E14 Manifestation, Dream Clients + Your Growing Business 🔮 🌟 🪄
- Achieve the life, career, and clients you’ve always wanted (and fully deserve!). Join the waitlist for Camp Clarity!
- Want your creative business to go even further? Sign up for ASCEND, a four-month immersive mastermind experience for elevated entrepreneurs who are ready to scale their next mountain. Join the waitlist here. ⛰️
- Want to have one-on-one coaching support from Diana? Check out the brand new Voxer Coaching Container.
- Attract your dream clients with my free masterclass!
- Access other courses from the Diana Davis Creative
- Connect with me: Website | LinkedIn | Instagram
🎧Episode Highlights [4:48] Welcome Amelia!
- She grew up in Australia but has lived in Banff, Canada for the last fifteen years.
- Amelia is a reiki practitioner, human design expert, and energetic alignment mentor.
- Everything Amelia does is based around energetics.
- She uses different modalities to lead and guide women to cultivate energetic alignment.
[7:44] What Is Human Design?
- Human design is the science of the aura. It is learning about your personal energetic body.
- It’s an amalgamation of a few things: new-age astrology, the Kabbalah Tree of Life, The I Ching, Vedic philosophy, and the chakra system.
- It is your soul’s energetic blueprint on how to live your perfect life.
- It indicates that your soul knows the path, and human design teaches you how to use your body’s consciousness as a decision-making tool to teach you where to go in life and how to make decisions.
- Amelia grew up on a farm in Australia, where she lived freely. As a little girl with bright blonde hair and rainbow boots, she was full of life.
- She was super busy as a kid (and still is).
- Her mother taught her to do the things that made her happy. She would say, “march to the beat of your own drum.”
- After graduating highschool, Amelia took off to travel around the world.
- Amelia’s mother was unconventional—a world traveler— and did the hippie trail from London to Singapore in the 70s.
- Aussies in general are known for traveling and being all over the world!
- Amelia decided she never wanted to go back to school because she had a terrible experience. Instead, she decided to do her own thing.
- After working in the service industry and traveling, she found herself in Banff, working at the beautiful Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel.
[18:34] The Start of Matcha Nude
- Amelia had to give up coffee due to adrenal fatigue and started drinking matcha.
- Then COVID hit, and she decided to use the downtime from her work to build a matcha company.
- She wasn’t allowed to be at work due to COVID so she went all in on her new company.
- Amelia invested a lot before she started making money, but luckily one of her sisters backed her because she believed in her.
- Along the way, Amelia learned more about human design and used it as a tool in her business.
- As she studied, she worked to remove the societal conditioning so she could really learn to listen to herself again.
[23:40] “I was just like, Okay, well, this is what we're doing. Like I trust myself, I trust that I am very capable. I'm also very hireable and I am great at sales and talking to people. Like if this doesn't work, somehow, I can fall back on all of my other skills. Right? Like, worst case scenario. I'm back where I started.”
[24:20] The Switch From Matcha Nude to Human Design
- Amelia’s business was going well. She was selling powdered matcha online and baked goods, face masks, and other matcha products in person.
- Every part of her body was lit up by it, and she threw herself into her work.
- The more she learned about human design, the more she saw how it changed her life.
- She knew she wanted to create an impact for women and had always been into energy healing (her mom took her to acupuncturists and energy healers from a young age).
- She completed her human design and reiki practitioner certifications and started speaking at retreats and practicing at friends' houses.
- Logically, she knew she should continue with her matcha business because it was making money. But if human design taught her anything it was that as a manifesting generator, if she wasn’t going to show up from a place of full force, it was going to stop working anyway.
[27:48] Selling Matcha Nude and Building Healing by Designs
- Amelia told a few people she knew that she was thinking of selling. One of whom was a micro-influencer for her already and she said she wanted to buy it.
- The process was really powerful. Amelia started and grew this company and made it successful. Selling it was bad-ass.
- Afterward, Amelia kept working as a server while she built her new business in energetics, which worked really well for Amelia as a manifesting generator!
- She knew that building a business takes time, and there’s no shame in working another job for financial stability or just because you enjoy it (like she does serving).
[38:30] “My desire to do everything is not the same as my capacity to do everything.”
[40:56] The 5 Design Types
- Three of the five design types are energy types, and the other two are non-energy types.
- Energy types are here to contribute to the communal pot of energy for the world. They are the builders and creators.
- The non-energy types are leaders and guides.
- Manifestors have a very fiery energy that comes in really hard and fast and stays for a while until it goes away, followed by periods of rest. They are the fire-starters. They have a big aura and are energetic leaders.
- Generators are here to lift up the rest of the world. The lie they have been told is that to do that, they have to do things for other people – when actually, they naturally lift up the world by doing things for themselves.
- Projectors are here to lead and guide. Their outward energy is less. They are here for their leadership and their wisdom. They have a penetrating aura. They see deeply into people and systems. They are here to take what’s been created and make it better.
- Manifesting generators typically try to hustle to get where they want to go. But really, the best way for them to reach their goals is to love what they’re doing. They are meant to have so much fun and enjoy life.
- Reflectors are also here for their wisdom, but they are super rare! They only make up about 1% of the population. They are here to go to places that make them feel good, as they are very susceptible to their environment.
[47:37] “There's no such thing as compatible and incompatible. It's more just the more we know about each other, the more space we can hold for each other, the more we can support each other.”
[49:17] ⚡Rapid Fire Questions With Amelia
- Amelia is a Virgo sun, Aquarius moon, and Leo rising.
- She has an entrepreneurial crush on Robin Savage, and Jacqueline Shore from @ thisisfemme_
- Creativity, to Amelia, means self-expression in whatever way or however many forms you choose.
- She is currently listening to Jack and Rob's podcast, and Morning Microdose
- Her current reads are Brene Brown’s The Gifts of Imperfection and Glennon Doyle’s Untamed.
Amelia has been a receiver of energy work for most of her life. This built the path for her to move into energy healing work herself. She is now a Reiki practitioner, Human Design & Energetic Alignment coach and advocate for women creating the lives of their dreams.
Amelia leads women with clarity, kindness, compassion and a little tough love (occasionally).
She is here to expand you into the best version of yourself, to create big impact and to move you with the energy of the universe. If you desire to be Fully Expressed, then this is the place to be.
Amelia lives in the Canadian Rockies where she spends a lot of her time out in the wild, adventuring, dancing, drinking matcha and eating ramen.
Connect with Amelia: Facebook - Healing By Designs | LinkedIn | Instagram - @healingbydesigns | Website | Email – email@example.com
And check out some of Amelia’s current offers:
- Fully Expressed - 5 week 1:1 Human Design coaching
- Human Design Readings - Human Design Conversation
💗Enjoyed This Podcast on How to Understand Human Design for Personal Fulfillment?
Understanding your human design type and unique energetic blueprint can radically change how you show up in your business and life. We hope this episode has brought you closer to living your perfect, dreamy life of energetic alignment.
Pollen is a podcast for Creative Entrepreneurs — just like you! If you enjoyed this episode of Pollen Podcast, subscribe and help us spread the word by sharing it!
Leave a review and share it! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐If you enjoyed tuning in to this podcast, we'd appreciate it if you wrote us a review. You can also share it to help other creative entrepreneurs.
Have any questions or want to leave a suggestion? Come say hi on the 'gram @dianadaviscreative! You can also subscribe to my newsletter for travel updates, learn about special projects, and get tips and tricks for the creative entrepreneur life!
Connect with me on Linkedin: Diana Davis Creative.
Thanks for listening! Stay tuned to my website for more episode updates and other exciting programs and resources.