E2 Breaking the Self-Imposed Glass Ceiling 👠👑👊
Manage episode 335031188 series 3373638
Entrepreneurship is one of the most creative and lucrative careers. As entrepreneurs, we know to think outside the box and innovate, yet we can become trapped under the glass ceilings we make for ourselves. Realizing that you have limitless potential is the key to breaking through this stumbling block. In this episode of the Pollen Podcast, we talk about the glass ceiling hindering you from reaching your full potential as a creative entrepreneur. We then get into how you can break free from this mentality rooted in the corporate mindset. Finally, we emphasize the importance of awareness and keeping an open mind in this journey.
If you’re feeling ready to break through the "glass ceiling" and remove the mental blocks keeping you small, this episode is for YOU!📣📣📣GIVEAWAY ALERT:
Follow these four steps and get a chance to win a FREE 90-minute Biz Clarity session with Diana ($750 value!)!
- Listen to an episode or two!
- Subscribe/Follow the show on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
- Rate the show + write a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Share a takeaway or a screenshot of the show on Instagram and tag @dianadaviscreative, then DM me the word “pollen”
If we break the top 100 this week by all of you following these steps I will be giving away TWO private coaching sessions. LET’S DO THIS!🔥Here are three reasons why you should listen to this episode:
- Learn your upper limits — your glass ceiling — and why creative entrepreneurs create them at all.
- Realize your limitless potential and capabilities. The glass ceiling is just that: glass! You CAN break through it!
- Learn how to manifest your desires into reality. Find out what’s getting in your way and dismantle it!
- Sign up for Diana’s Ascend the Mastermind, a four-month, immersive experience mastermind with 1:1 support for entrepreneurs
- Connect with Diana: Instagram | Website
- Diana leads the Ascend Mastermind program, where she guides elevated entrepreneurs to expand in various ways.
- They talk about money and abundance and what being a creative entrepreneur means.
- Entrepreneurs often create their glass ceilings from a deeply ingrained corporate life culture and beliefs.
- It takes a lot to unlearn ingrained societal systems and realize your capabilities as a creative entrepreneur.
- As entrepreneurs, we can make things out of thin air. We then get to charge what we want for what we create.
Diana: ‘Instead of deciding, ‘Oh, this is how I'm making money. This is how much money I'm making a month, and this is what my budget is,’ we get to reframe that and say, ‘Wow, I can actually make as much as I desire because magic comes out of my fingertips—because I can create anything out of thin air.’
- Remember who you are and what you can create. The glass ceiling you’ve imposed on yourself or that’s been imposed by others is not real.
- You can create whatever you desire. Get out of the corporate mindset that says you have to work within boundaries.
- Creative entrepreneurs don’t have boundaries and limits — we’re not stuck in a cage.
- Take note of any limiting beliefs in your language. Adopt the belief that you have limitless possibilities.
- Think of five different ways you could make $10k next week as an exercise. Be creative and open-minded.
- Opening your mind and realizing what's possible is part of breaking free from the cage of societal norms.
- Know what drives you. Tune into the full episode to hear Diana's experience as a full-time photographer!
- The exercise on making $10k next week is not about putting in the work. There is abundance all around us.
Diana: ‘Breaking out of this glass ceiling mentality that is corporate life is letting your brain actually gather evidence that it's possible.’
- Manifestation isn't just about hoping that things will fall in the right places. It's about getting clear about what you want so you can start looking for it.
- Manifestation is letting your brain know that what you want is possible. You don’t necessarily have to know the how or have the timeline.
- What are people asking you that you have profound answers in your mind but dismiss?
- Consider that people might be willing to pay you for the one thing you're good at.
- Hiring a coach can help you adopt a “forest through the trees” mentality.
- Listen to the full episode to hear about Diana’s transition from being a photographer and graphic designer to a business coach!
Diana: “If I wouldn't have been open to seeing other possibilities and getting out of my own way and busting through my own self-imposed glass ceiling, I would never be here in this life that I am so beyond aligned with at this moment.”
- Remember: awareness is critical.
Pollen is a podcast for Creative Entrepreneurs — just like you! If you enjoyed this episode of Pollen Podcast, subscribe and help us spread the word by sharing it!
Post a review and share it! We'd love to hear your thoughts and takeaways. You can also share them to help other creative entrepreneurs help you on their entrepreneurial journey.
Want to win a FREE 90-minute business coaching session with me? Follow these steps: listen and subscribe to the podcast, leave a review, and share your takeaways from the show on Instagram. Don’t forget to tag me on your post @dianadaviscreative and message me the word ‘pollen’ to get a chance to win!
Want to get in touch? Connect with me on Instagram or visit my website!
Thank you for listening! If you’re ready to land your dream clients, make money running a business that lights you up, and live a life that you love, you’re in the right place. Stay tuned for more podcast updates and other exciting programs from Diana Davis Creative!
Get ready for the inspiration and motivation you’ve been looking for!