Manage episode 301821384 series 10881
Welcome to Mind Your Own Business, the podcast that helps photographers improve their business and their lives! Today we chat with New York based food photographer Andrew Scrivani about the food photography industry. Get ready to be inspired!
- How Andrew got his unusual start in food photography
- The role of relationship building in his career
- Some of the biggest challenges he's faced in the food photography industry as it changes
- The role social media plays in building your business today
- The discipline it takes to right a book, and how he marketed it
- Why it's crucial to be easy to work with
- Exciting projects he's working on
- Any advice for photographers just starting out
You can find Andrew at:
You can be the next guest on our podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to share this episode with your friends. You can also listen on iTunes; we’d love it if you could post a review!