Manage episode 277926460 series 10881
Welcome to Beyond Technique, the podcast that empowers photographers to bring their businesses to the next level, brought to you by Platypod, Photofocus and Skip Cohen University. Today we chat with photographer JB Sallee about how he's staying productive during 2020 and planning for the future!Check out Platypod's Black Friday Specials! We discuss:
- How JB got started in the photography industry
- How he is sustaining his business given the challenges of 2020
- How he is maintaining relationships with his clients
- How he is staying productive and planning for the future
- Skills many photographers struggle with
- The importance of education
- How he has used Platypod in his photography work
- Advice for photographers and the importance of having a business mentor
- His upcoming campfire workshop at CampfireWorkshops.com
Be sure to let us know if you have any thoughts or questions in the comments section. We do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line BEYOND TECHNIQUE IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.