Manage episode 293263534 series 1342327
On this episode, Jon Claydon, founder and CEO of Streamline Marketing (an Acceleration Partners’ company) sheds light on this issue and explains what it’s likely to mean for advertisers and their affiliate marketing programs.
- What “cookies” are/do and how they’ve historically been used in marketing.
- How cookies have been used in affiliate marketing specifically.
- Changes in the world of web browsers and mobile device operating systems that are impacting tracking cookies.
- Alternatives to third-party cookies if/when they go away.
- What affiliate marketing’s future might look like in a cookieless world.
To listen to more Outperform episodes, visit the Acceleration Partners podcast page: