How to Add Value When You Have No Value to Add, How to Control Your Anger Issues, and What Will Be Your Legacy | ASK ME ANYTHING
Manage episode 302846153 series 100390
In this week’s ASK ME ANYTHING, Ryan Michler is back, as he and Kipp Sorensen take on this weeks top questions from Facebook. Hit Ryan up on Instagram at @ryanmichler and share what’s working in your life.
- 3:00 Regarding homeschooling… Is there a plan to send the kids to college or trade school? What if they want to go back to public school?
- 7:00 What do your weekly family meetings look like?
- 10:20 How would you confront a cheating brother in law?
- 34:40 Can you share some tips, tricks, and strategies for networking with high performers?
- 44:50 What guests are you working on lining up for the podcast?
- 48:00 Do you have your sons take hunter’s safety? Why?
- 50:30 How did you find a publisher for your “fabulous” book?
- 56:00 How do you process grief?
- 1:06:00 What is Ryan’s desired legacy? And what is the most important lessons you teach your kids to help define and support that legacy?
- 1:09:40 Do you have any tips and resources for controlling anger and letting go while in the moment?
Want maximum health, wealth, relationships, and abundance in your life? Sign up for our free course, 30 Days to Battle Ready
Download the NEW Order of Man Twelve-Week Battle Planner App and maximize your week.