Manage episode 295273322 series 2484441
Do you feel like there’s so much to do but so little time to finish them all? Are you struggling with managing your day-to-day tasks that it’s becoming more dragging and tiring? Is the quality of your work and life going downhill because there isn’t enough time?
Many of us find it difficult to plot our schedules ahead of time and adhere to them religiously. Because once we miss one meeting or appointment, everything else falls apart.
In this episode of On Purpose, Jay Shetty talks about creating habits that can help us productively manage our tasks by efficiently doing more with less time.
- 01:03 How many of us feel like time is just passing us by?
- 03:00 By the end of our lives, each of us will spend 33 years in bed, 7 years are spent trying to sleep
- 04:36 Habit #1: Multitasking versus single-tasking
- 06:32 You achieve more quality when you single-task
- 08:04 Habit #2: Time block logical work versus creative work
- 09:59 How to time block your tasks
- 12:11 Habit #3: Everything has to go in your schedule
- 14:23 Habit #4: What’s the one thing you need to do to make yourself feel that today is a great day?
- 16:22 Habit #5: Create goals and plans: The 1-4-1 Method
- 17:53 Identify your one big goal and turn it into four weekly targets
- 20:32 Habit #6: Habit stacking: works on things we do with ease or on autopilot
- 22:20 Habit #7: Get good sleep, meditate, and exercise
Like this show? Please leave us a review here - even one sentence helps! Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag us so we can thank you personally!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.