5 Uncomfortable Relationship Conversations You Try to Avoid But You Need to Have in the Next 5 Months
Manage episode 297607232 series 2528526
Healthy disagreements are common in any relationship. Couples are bound to talk about so many different things that affect their relationship, their personal choices, their work or career, and their individual lives.
But there are topics that are somehow uncomfortable to openly discuss, which can lead to arguments and misunderstandings. And when they are unable to talk about these difficult issues, it puts a strain on their relationship.
In this episode of On Purpose, Jay Shetty talks about how to become more open to your partner by checking in with them regularly while expressing your own thoughts and emotions.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here - even one sentence helps! Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag us so we can thank you personally!
- 01:52 The difficult conversations we try to avoid but need to have
- 04:34 Topic #1: Is this relationship going in the direction you want to?
- 11:28 Topic #2: Do we want to have children?
- 16:09 Topic #3: How do you feel about your purpose?
- 21:16 Topic #4: Are you surrounded by people you want to be around?
- 24:15 Topic #5: Find out if you are financially compatible with your partner
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.