Manage episode 306212393 series 2949490
In this episode we discuss:
- Darling Nicky's organic transition into sex work and how she got her name.
- The need for sex workers to legitimize themselves and share content on multiple platforms.
- What an intimacy artist is and how body work can move energy collectively.
- Our favorite scenes and the future work she aspires to create.
- The importance of consent and the need to have those conversations.
- Dating as a sex worker, her sexuality, and relationship style.
- How you can be an ally to sex workers.
Guest: @xdarlingnicky on IG and Twitter
Ally support: @bipoccollective on IG
Resources on adultification referenced on this episode...
Listening to Black Women and Girls: Lived Experiences of Adultification Bias
Adultification: The Effects of Kids Raising their Parents and Siblings
Music: Last Name Good