Manage episode 332203253 series 2806156
On today’s episode, Nicky and Moose discuss What’s Poppin’ with former Nike CMO, Greg Hoffman on both authenticity and turning ideas into reality, as well as Don Lemon about the need for vulnerability in business.
Your hosts also break down Nick Cannon and give a fire blueprint for your brand or business to keep it thriving and relevant long after the competition has gone. So, grab your favorite device, share this with a friend, and tune in. This is a can’t miss!
What You Will Learn:
- The importance of authenticity and having a belief system in your brand or business.
- The significance of the team understanding and experiencing the brand or business’s core values.
- The need for your audience to see your vulnerability.
- The benefit of seeing ideas come to life in a certain amount of time.
- The importance of staying consistent despite what’s new and shiny
- We can always do more with an opportunity
Sponsored By Ecamm Live: An all-in-one live streaming & video production studio. With Ecamm Live, video creation is easy, professional, and fully customizable. If you can think it, you can create it in Ecamm Live. Try it for free www.nickyandmoose.com/ecamm