Manage episode 330276000 series 2806156
Welcome to episode 87 of Nicky and Moose: The Podcast! Check out today’s jam-packed episode as your hosts discuss what’s poppin’ with Steve Harvey and imagination in business, Van Lathan’s perspective on imposter syndrome, and Malik Yoba’s view on selling versus selling yourself.
Also, check out Issa Rae’s take on using a team to continue creating, Hit-Boy’s point of view on balancing business and creating, and finally, Joe Burrow’s outlook on celebrating success.
You may want to take notes on this one so, grab your pen and paper or favorite device and plug into the conversation.
What You Will Learn:
- The importance of putting emphasis on imagination.
- How to give power back to the imagination as you get older.
- Entrepreneurship is more of an inside job than an outside one.
- Conformity is the disconnect to success
- How to view imposter syndrome
- How to sell if you’re uncomfortable selling
- The fine line between selling and self-centeredness
- Hire well and trust those you hire
- How to balance both the creator and business sides of your organization.
- Sometimes the biggest problem that can happen to a person is success
- Changing perspective on success
Sponsored By Ecamm Live: An all-in-one live streaming & video production studio. With Ecamm Live, video creation is easy, professional, and fully customizable. If you can think it, you can create it in Ecamm Live. Try it for free www.nickyandmoose.com/ecamm