Manage episode 302280913 series 2954093
If someone builds their own business, they’re likely an expert in their thing. They are brilliant at that one thing. But now—to get to the next level—they have to sell. How do they make the transition? In this episode of Negotiations Ninja, Marty Park shares what’s required to be great at sales as an entrepreneur.
Marty started his first software company at 21. Since then, he’s operated 13 different businesses in seven different industries. Eighteen years ago, he got started in the coaching space. Marty is actually my business coach. He helps entrepreneurs take their businesses to the next level. Don’t miss his expert insight!
Outline of This Episode
- [2:04] Learn more about Marty Park
- [6:10] The biggest mistakes entrepreneurs make in sales
- [10:01] The transformation from expert to salesperson
- [16:20] How to overcome a lack of consistency
- [21:38] What gets people from being average to being great?
- [29:32] How to connect with Marty Park
Resources & People Mentioned
- Episode #117: Negotiate Like an Entrepreneur
Connect with Marty Park
Connect With Mark
- Follow Negotiations Ninja on Twitter: @NegotiationPod
- Connect with Mark on LinkedIn
- Follow Negotiations Ninja on LinkedIn
- Connect on Instagram: @NegotiationPod