Manage episode 304676643 series 2500481
Coinciding with the dawning of the age of Aquarius and the hallucinogenic drug movement, Carlos Castaneda published his first book detailing his experiences with a mysterious sorcerer. It was a spectacular hit and influenced millions yet nobody could understand just how influential his story would be and how it would lead to the formation of a cult and the death of numerous followers. We hear some of the experiences of Carlos and those of the cult followers who were swept up in his spell.
Then for our Plus+ members we hear the terrifying story of the spread of mad cow disease and how a lab leak could be the reason behind the entire cattle mutilation phenomenon.
- The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge
- Carlos Castaneda’s Tensegrity
- Carlos Castaneda: Enigma of a Sorcerer
The extension of the show is EXCLUSIVE to Plus+ Members. To join, click HERE.
- Brain Trust: The Hidden Connection Between Mad Cow and Misdiagnosed Alzheimer’s Disease
- Skinwalkers at the Pentagon: An Insiders’ Account of the Secret Government UFO Program
- Stalking the Herd: Unraveling the Cattle Mutilation Mystery
- Alzheimer’s Diagnoses Rise
- Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias are the leading cause of death in the UK.