Manage episode 328630003 series 2951909
Join podcast host Micaela for this week's episode of Heartfelt Consciousness featuring Ashlyn Rochester! Ashlyn is a Peer Support Representative and Yoga Teacher with MVP and is with us to share her sober story. We are so thankful to her for choosing to share her experience and vulnerability with us.
DISCLAIMER - If you or someone you know are struggling with mental health, substance use, or anything else, please see the resources below to inquire and receive assistance. If there is an emergency, please dial 911 if in the US.
- SAMHSA National Helpline - 1-800-662-HELP (4357) (also known as the Treatment Referral Routing Service), or TTY: 1-800-487-4889 is a confidential, free, 24-hour-a-day, 365-day-a-year, information service, in English and Spanish, for individuals and family members facing mental and/or substance use disorders. This service provides referrals to local treatment facilities, support groups, and community-based organizations. Also visit the online treatment locator, or send your zip code via text message: 435748 (HELP4U) to find help near you.
- National Suicide Prevention - 800-273-8255, available 24hrs a day in English and Spanish
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (Lifeline) at 1-800-273-TALK (8255), or text the Crisis Text Line (text HELLO to 741741). Both services are free and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All calls are confidential.
- Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255 and press 1 - for veterans in crisis or those concerned about a veteran
- NAMI Referral line - The Information HelpLine is an information and referral service which can be reached by calling (800) 950-NAMI (6264), Monday through Friday, 10 a.m.- 6 p.m., EST
- Al-Anon for Families of Alcoholics -(800) 344-2666
- Alcohol and Drug Helpline -(800) 821-4357
- Alcohol Treatment Referral Hotline -(800) 252-6465
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse Hotline - (800) 729-6686
- Families Anonymous -(800) 736-9805
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence Hopeline -(800) 622-2255
- National Institute on Drug Abuse Hotline - (800) 662-4357
- Cocaine Anonymous - (800) 347-8998