Manage episode 301933537 series 2492143
Calvin West is a musician and producer who specializes in music lyric videos. Calvin creates lyric videos for artists and labels that capture the artistic vision of the music. He also offers music mastering services.
Calvin and I had a great conversation about the evolution of album art and how there are new digital extensions available to musicians. We got into how musicians can give their fans more material to delve deeper into "the world" of their release. Calvin and I also explored the challenges around music production in general.
Support the Podcast on Patreon and get exclusive mini-episodes - https://www.patreon.com/brianfunk
- Calvin West Website - https://calvinwest.com
- Calvin's Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/calvin.west/
- Keaton Hanson - https://keatonhenson.com
- Spotify Canvas - https://canvas.spotify.com/en-us
- EQ or Compress First Music Production Podcast - https://brianfunk.com/blog/eq-or-compressor-first
- Loudon Stearns of Berklee Online - https://college.berklee.edu/people/loudon-stearns
Brian Funk Links:
- Website - https://brianfunk.com
- Intro Music Made with Juno 106 Ableton Live Pack - https://brianfunk.com/blog/juno-106
- Ableton Live Pack Archive - https://brianfunk.com/blog/ableton-live-pack-archive
- Music Production Club - https://brianfunk.com/mpc
- Music Production Podcast - https://brianfunk.com/podcast
- Support the Podcast on Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/brianfunk
- Save 25% on Ableton Live Packs at my store with the code: PODCAST - https://brianfunk.com/store
Thank you for listening.
Please review the Music Production Podcast on your favorite podcast provider!
And don’t forget to visit my site https://BrianFunk.com for music production tutorials, videos, and sound packs.