The Michigan Man Podcast is produced for die hard Wolverine fans. The show will include weekly interviews with Michigan Bloggers and other special guests. The center piece of the show will be fan feedback. We want fans to phone in audio posts, and email their comments, rants...whatever is on their mind regarding Michigan athletics. The Podcast format will evolve in the coming months. Initially we will have four segments. 1) The View from section 17 - Commentary from host Mike Fitzpatrick 2) ...
Manage episode 322407884 series 3018230
โดย MGoBlog และถูกค้นพบโดย Player FM และชุมชนของเรา -- ลิขสิทธิ์นี้เป็นของผู้เผยแพร่ ไม่ใช่ Player FM โดยมีการสตรีมเสียงโดยตรงจากเซิร์ฟเวอร์ผู้เผยแพร่ กดปุ่มติดตามเพื่อติดตามการอัพเดทใน Player FM หรือวาง URL ฟีดนี้ไปยังแอพพอดคาสท์อื่น
- At Ohio State: The Devante' Jones Game. Craft in his game finally adapted to the Big Ten.
- His shooting changed OSU's plan to go under screens.
- T-Will: Unlocked by transition.
- Officiating was unacceptable. Not the usual bad Boroski stuff: They let Liddell get away with everything.
- Michigan defense: brought doubles from the baseline to generate 11 steals. Turnovers and ORebs were the difference in the game.
- Houstan: Not a guy who can shoot off screens. He needs to be set. His defense was strong but against just-a-shooters. Offseason work: Learn to finish. He can get to rim but he's terrible once there.
- Indiana: One good player team. Race Thompson is a guy who works on a better team. Bad matchup for Michigan at guard.
- Can we get these guys back? Houstan yes, other guys not likely? Seth: have to change their mindsets.
- If Michigan can put $1 million on the table for Hunter, sure. Is Michigan ready to do that? Makes the most sense if he's getting good advice. Diabate too. But what's the likelihood they're getting good advice?
- Break: Bilas thinks you should be allowed to dick punch if you're Boeheim's kid.
- Football: McCarthy injury, how it affects the QB competition.
- Hockey: Playing MSU is bad because you're surprised next series when you have to play hockey again.