Manage episode 299724659 series 2520412
This episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast is brought to you by Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square, where you should book your stay when you come see in New York in December for the live podcast. Book your tickets here.
On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Gabe Lezra discuss:
- Why the Lionel Messi situation is connected to the CVC deal
- Explaining La Liga's salary cap
- Barcelona's ridiculous mismanagement
- Why Real Madrid sold Sergio Ramos and Raphael Varane
- Will Memphis Depay and Sergio Aguero be registered?
- Will it get even worse for Barcelona?
- Why the CVC deal is problematic
- Is the CVC deal actually illegal?
- Why Real Madrid are filing a 'criminal' lawsuit against Javier Tebas
- Who owns audio and visual rights to La Liga
- What are the chances this still goes ahead?
- Preventing another Malaga situation
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon for more bonus content: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Book your tickets to these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast world tour:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices