Manage episode 317829224 series 2525300
Alexandra Pope and Sjanie Hugh Wurlitzer are the founders of Red School and the authors of Wild Power: Discover the Magic of Your Menstrual Cycle and Awaken the Feminine Path to Power. These two remarkable women have a book on menopause coming out in 2022 and I can’t wait!
This is such an empowering conversation about the innate power of women. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
We talk about:
- What their book Wild Power is all about
- The importance of Menstrual Cycle Awareness (MCA)
- How menopause prompted Alexandra to change course and focus on menstruality
- How Alexandra and Sjanie met and how Red School came about
- How Red School is preparing for Sjanie’s menopause
- How being in tune with our menstrual cycle can make menopause less of a trial than it’s usually portrayed as being
- The Red School view of menopause
- What women can do to prepare for a good menopause transition
- The awakening that comes with menopause
- Changing the narrative around menopause and making self-care non-negotiable
- The changes that come with menopause
- What Alexandra and Sjanie hope to achieve with their new book
Find more about Red School:
Red school's website: www.redschool.net
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, share it and leave a review on iTunes or wherever you’re listening. Find out how to leave a review here: bit.ly/leavepodcastreview
You can find out more information and get the show notes to every episode at magnificentmidlife.com. That’s also where you’ll find strategies, support, and resources to help make your midlife magnificent. There’s a midlife wellness program, courses, midlife mentoring to help make the most of your next chapter, and our online membership program. If not now, when?