Manage episode 321768741 series 2979264
Peter Simons covers a study that found both therapy and medication to have very limited effectiveness; an article suggesting that general practitioners need to prescribe fewer antidepressants; a study that concluded no brain imaging test has been able to identify a meaningful brain difference in depression; and more!
- Major Review Finds Limited Effectiveness for Medication and Therapy
- Family Physicians Must Change Antidepressant Prescribing Practices
- SSRI Antidepressants Do Not Improve Depression After a Stroke
- Clinicians and Patients Often Disagree on Mental Health Outcomes
- No Meaningful Brain Differences in Depression
- Shifting Away from ECT and Antidepressants for Depression