Manage episode 302884738 series 1048970
Today, we share some ideas on how to work through an abundance of apples for the home canner, home dryer and really anyone who stumbles on apples at this time of year in volume.
Stump the Sauce
- From Frank: What do I do with all these black walnuts?
Main topic of the Show: Processing an Abundance of Apples
Apples and apple season
- Getting cheap apples
- Apple Sauce
- Apple Butter (pectin)
- Apple Molasses: https://farmandforagekitchen.com/blog/apple-molasses
- Apple Pie Filling
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/LFTNGroup
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@livingfree:b