Manage episode 269479654 series 1048970
Today, we will talk through the basics of starting a podcast because so many of you have asked of late. Since this is live on Youtube, I will take live q & A from there if any shows up.
#HollerHatWednesday: Where is she and who is she with?
Unloose the Goose tonight at 7:30pm: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChLkn_5InomdoHWmgMiECfQ
Holler Neighbor Livestream - shared pantry discussion: https://youtu.be/qST--X-xCiI
Stump the Sauce
From Chris: Recently a friend gave me a large bucket of fresh figs. I made some jam but still have a lot left. Do you have some ideas for fig recipes? Thank you Nicole.
What’s Up in the Garden
- Summer Squash
- Weeding and care
- Tomato update
- Fall Planting in the AP
Main topic of the Show: How to Start a Podcast
- Just Do it
- Use what you have on hand
- Define your core and stick to it
- Not all podcast hosts are the same – find a good one and learn what they do well
- Four areas to consider: Note Preparation, Equipment, Content, Production, Marketing
- Content (and delivery) is the most important – as long as you don’t foul up the rest
- Network, network, network
- Block time and be consistent
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Membership Sign Up
- LFTN Gift Registry
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/