Manage episode 296944867 series 2917737
Steph Brown, the recruitment partner, surveyed the Bermuda MarketPlace to explore:
How happy are you in your job?
The data collected focused on the Bermuda employment market, specifically focusing on how candidates/applicants/employees feel about navigating Bermuda‘s unique job search space.
Key Take-aways of the Bermuda Job Happiness Survey:
Organizations are looking at:
- Ways to be better employers
- Creating positive brand ambassadors
- How to attract and retain people on a longer-term basis
- Over 60% of the survey respondents indicated they were actually job seeking.
- 26% of the survey respondents said that they have taken stock of their careers and that the pandemic has prompted them to look for a new job and to move on.
About the Guest
Steph Brown is a Recruitment Partner at a Bermuda-based Consulting firm.
About the Show
Podcast Host: Life & Leadership: A Conscious Journey with Michelle St Jane
A podcast for Global and Re-Emerging Leadership creating community/tribe, a circle of influence, transcendency of compassionate leadership in the world and wider universe. A unique destination for learning about Leadership + Conscious Stewardship + Legacy.
Social Media AccountsSupport the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/MstJane)