Manage episode 294544436 series 2917737
David Foster, Master Coach, has dedicated his life to being a present parent. In this episode, David shares his journey balancing being a professional and a father willing to engage in those shared moments of heart-heart connection.
- David’s journey into Fatherhood
- The new norm of 'here's Dad!’ Strategies for work-family life balance and creating healthy boundaries around competing needs.
- You have Permission to: Learn Who You are, What You Value, and create from that place.
- David shares the first five chapters of his book, Where’s Dad?
- Book: The Prosperous Coach by Steve Chandler and Rich Litvin
About the Guest
David Foster is a Master Coach, author, and inspirational speaker. He coaches clients throughout the world on how to create more balance, clarity, and freedom, and live inspired lives they love leading. He specializes in helping ambitious coaches grow independent practices full of great clients without sacrificing balance.
About the Show
Podcast Host: Life & Leadership: A Conscious Journey with Michelle St Jane
A podcast for Global and Re-Emerging Leadership creating community/tribe, a circle of influence, transcendency of compassionate leadership in the world and wider universe. A unique destination for learning about Leadership + Conscious Stewardship + Legacy.
Social Media Accounts