Manage episode 299633720 series 2883809
A Powerful Replay: Transitions of the Soul – a Tribute to Dr. Amy Robbins’ mentor and "Soul Mama" Ariana Garrett
“There is definitely a connection between what is happening on the other side, and what is happening here in this physical reality. The more we are attuned to our own soul, the more our soul can bridge those worlds, and it becomes natural to know life on a deeper level, and to know a more multi-dimensional expression of life.” – Ariana Garrett
Dr. Amy Robbins says of Ariana Garrett, “I believe there is no one who could explain the Soul better than she could. There is no one who understood the soul better than she did. And there is no one who could help manifest sh*t faster than she could help manifest sh*t. She was magical where that is concerned.”
Today Dr. Amy Robbins shares very personal grief; her rocked faith, sadness, and vulnerability – after losing her mentor, teacher and friend – after losing her “Soul Mama”.
Internationally renowned master energy therapist, spiritual life coach, and meditation teacher Ariana Garrett lost her earthly life to cancer in early August 2021.
From a place of raw grief, Dr. Amy Robbins is grateful to share this tribute to Ariana’s wisdom, knowledge, soul and light. This timeless conversation originally aired in 2019. Enjoy.
Topics We Discuss:
- The soul is the more transcendent aspect of yourself, your better self.
- Beautiful union of soul and personality on a spiritual path.
- Why Adriana uses “personality” (positive connotation) vs. ego (negative connotation)
- Consciousness as another word for soul, and subtle attunement to consciousness in everyday life.
- The souls purpose is always movement in the direction of love, creativity and presence.
- Death as a long, multi-step process, punctuated with choice points culminating with the last breath.
- Each individual’s transition (death) is unique, depending on how aligned vs. resistant the individual personality is with the process.
- Most deaths are positive experiences, with feelings of peace and bliss, a sense of coming home. How you die is reflective of how you’ve lived.
Learn More about Ariana Garrett’s Life and Contribution:
Support Life, Death and the Space Between:
If you’re enjoying the podcast and finding value in guest interviews, ghost stories, and the content I share, please consider supporting the show by becoming a Patreon member for as little as $5 a month at Patreon.com/DrAmyRobbins
As a member you’ll get more say in the content we cover and exclusive access to behind-the-scenes goodness!