Manage episode 299633721 series 2883809
A Powerful Replay: Soul Searching – a Tribute to Dr. Amy Robbins’ mentor Ariana Garrett
Dr. Amy Robbins says of Ariana Garrett, “I believe there is no one who could explain the soul better than she could. There is no one who understood the soul better than she did. And there is no one who could help manifest sh*t faster than she could help manifest sh*t. She was magical where that is concerned.”
Today Dr. Amy Robbins shares very personal grief; her rocked faith, sadness, and vulnerability – after losing her mentor, teacher and friend – after losing her “Soul Mama”.
Internationally renowned master energy therapist, spiritual life coach, and meditation teacher Ariana Garrett lost her earthly life to cancer in early August 2021.
From a place of raw grief, Dr. Amy Robbins is grateful to share this tribute to Ariana’s wisdom, knowledge, soul and light. This timeless conversation originally aired in 2019. Enjoy.
Topics We Discuss:
- What is the soul? How would you define it?
- The three soul qualities: love, present moment awareness, creative intelligence
- Collective soul purpose is to show up!
- Soul vs. personality, and how to connect the two
- Signs, or confirmations, or “yesses” from the universe; and the importance of healthy skepticism
- Soul tribe – that resonating knowing you feel when you meet someone
Learn More about Ariana Garrett’s Life and Contribution:
Support Life, Death and the Space Between:
If you’re enjoying the podcast and finding value in guest interviews, ghost stories, and the content I share, please consider supporting the show by becoming a Patreon member for as little as $5 a month at Patreon.com/DrAmyRobbins
As a member you’ll get more say in the content we cover and exclusive access to behind-the-scenes goodness!