Manage episode 337495877 series 3382009
In Episode 18 of Let's Save The Governor-General, Phoebe, Damien and Clancy discuss the big issues:
- Is Paddington Bear a victim of bear-smuggling?
- Is Queen Elizabeth guilty of harbouring illegal immigrants?
- Clancy's priorities.
- Matthew Thistlethwaite is sworn in as Minister for The Republic.
- We make plenty of potato jokes at Peter Dutton's expense.
- The non-apology apology.
- Public transport policy
- Neighbours finishes filming its final episode.
- Electric scooters.
- Boris Johnson survives a no-confidence motion.
- The January 6th Commission gets underway in America.
- And much more...
Damo and Phoebe sing along to the Neighbours theme. And even Chris De Burgh gets a run.
Get better soon, Clancy!
Find us on Twitter at: https://www.twitter.com/letssavethegg
Listen to us on Anchor.FM - https://anchor.fm/letssavethegg/
Music by Ukulelvis