432: Brand Storytelling with B2B Podcasts w/Graham Brown
Manage episode 345649415 series 1176352
How can brands use podcasting to engage their internal and external business audiences?
Graham Brown is a published author on the subject of The Digital Transformation of Communication. His work has been featured in the Financial Times and The Wall Street Journal and he has helped shape the communications strategies of some of the world's leading organizations such as McKinsey, AirAsia, Nokia, UNICEF, Disney, Monster Energy Drinks, The Singapore Institute of Management, and The European Commission.
Listen as Graham takes us on a journey of storytelling brilliance, through which we explore the power of storytelling, the 3-box method that the best storytellers use, and how to use podcasting to engage your internal and external stakeholders. Discover the key to authentic communication and brand transformation, and how to have your message stand out in a noisy marketplace.
What We Discuss in this Episode
- How to use storytelling to create positive change
- What we can learn from great comedians
- The key to agile storytelling that works
- Making your business communication come alive
- The storytelling method that the best movies and books have in common
- How podcasting can help you authentically engage your team
- The problem with traditional corporate communication methods
- The real secret to creating a great brand experience for customers
- Giving your internal influencers a platform to build upon
Complete Show Notes: https://leadersoftransformation.com/podcast/business/432-brand-storytelling-with-b2b-podcasts-w-graham-brown