Manage episode 294295191 series 2816557
Questions we cover in this week's episode:
- Is connecting on social media the same as connecting offline?
- What benefit am I getting from social media? How can I be more purposeful?
- What about a daily phone call instead of a daily post?
- What are some ways to connect offline?
- How to set up a ‘connection exchange’.
- Is time spent connecting ‘work’?
At the end of the episode I warp things up with 3 tips we recommend to help you feel more connected through this time:
- Unscheduled commute or walk and talk time.
- Weekly scheduled calls and catch ups instead of leaving to chance.
- Instead of posting on social media, reach out personally.
We self sponsor Lead Your Tribe. If you'd like to support us check these out:
Links to things we mentioned: