Manage episode 294973944 series 2907200
Burnout is a very real thing for many women, especially when we bring launching into the mix.
In this episode I take you through some of the material and research from my Period Coaching School certification presentation on burnout, stress, and its impact on the body and female hormones.
Key Points in this episode:
- Persistent stress can lead to disregulation of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis
- Cortisol rhythms can become interupted, we become less resilient, feel exhausted all the time, and our cycles can be impacted
- Common symptons or signs you might need to get support
- The key things I did to support my body to heal
- Women aren't meant to push through and be in "go" mode all month long
Find out more about Cycle Aligned Business at laurainorder.com/aligned/
Come hang out on Instagram @laurainorder
Share the episode to your stories and tag me