Manage episode 298118141 series 1104329
Go to https://mastery.yesmasters.com/powerpack to get the best core scripts that will give you more leads, listing, and sales.
What do you do when the listing agent wants to cut your buyer side commission?
1. Get more listings. When you focus on working with sellers, you prevent being in this dilemma because you control the market, the inventory, and your commission.
2. Get into a Buyer Representation Agreement. During the Buyer Consultation, address the issue on commission upfront and then get a Buyer-Broker Agreement signed.
3. Check the MLS for the selling agent commission. Do your research on the published commission rates even before you show the property.
4. Address it with the listing agent before showing. Talk to the listing agent about any issues on commission before showing the property.
5. Add the commission to the offer. If necessary, increase the offer price to cover the commission gap between your standard commission as a buyer’s agent and what the seller is offering.
Get more exclusive real estate agent trainings here 👉 https://YesMasters.com
Learn How To Get More Real Estate Leads, More Listings, More Sales, with Less Resistance 👉 https://yesmasters.com/freebook