Manage episode 268899203 series 1104329
How do you get your seller in a multiple offer situation so that you can sell their house for the most money?
Here are 5 Steps to Creating FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) With Buyers:
- Good Price. A good price gets buyers excited because they know that it’s going to go fast.
- Limit Showings. Limit showings to 20-30 minute slots on certain days and times. (e.g. Fri 4-6pm, sat 11-2pm, sunday 1-4pm). Set up a showing calendar on the MLS or use an appointment-setting app like Calendly with a link that the buyers or agent can click to book.
- Clear Instructions. In the showing instructions on the MLS, be clear on how to schedule a showing appointment. Give them the link to schedule and then confirm with a text message or a phone call.
- Easy Appointments. Have a sign rider onto your FOR SALE sign on the house that says, “To schedule an appointment, go to . On the website, have the scheduling link and other scheduling instructions.
- Massive Communication. Let the buyers or buyer’s agent know what to expect at the showing appointment.
This is all part of what I train called the10-day selling system that allows you to literally sell a listing for 10 days or less. I’ll be training on this in detail at Agent Mastery Live Virtual 2020. Click here to learn more about www.agentmasterylive.com.
Get more exclusive real estate agent trainings here 👉 https://YesMasters.com
Learn How To Get More Real Estate Leads, More Listings, More Sales, with Less Resistance 👉 https://yesmasters.com/freebook
Kevin Ward is a real estate coach, speaker, and trainer at YESMasters.com and #1 Bestselling author of "The Book of YES: The Ultimate Real Estate Agent Conversation Guide."
If this episode helps you, please LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE. Hit SUBSCRIBE to get notices of new episode! Go to YesMasters.com For more killer training videos for REALTORS who want more Yes's and more Successes in their business and in their life! From Kevin Ward, international real estate trainer, speaker, and coach.