Ben Huckel: Co-founder & CEO, Send Technology: Composable technology - helping underwriters do what they love (187)
ซีรีส์ที่ถูกเก็บถาวร ("ฟีดที่ไม่ได้ใช้งาน" status)
When? This feed was archived on September 02, 2022 15:29 (). Last successful fetch was on July 31, 2022 20:04 ()
Why? ฟีดที่ไม่ได้ใช้งาน status. เซิร์ฟเวอร์ของเราไม่สามารถดึงฟีดพอดคาสท์ที่ใช้งานได้สักระยะหนึ่ง
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 326451255 series 2362855
Send Technology is a software company founded in 2017 that has developed a connected workbench that enables insurers, brokers and MGAs to automate, streamline and optimise its operations.
It has recently entered its scale-up phase and secured major clients such as Renaissance Reinsurance and Bowhead Specialty.
Send Technology’s Co-founder and CEO, Ben Huckel, joined Matthew to talk about the importance of companies using the right technology, the benefits of leading with a service rather than a product and the advantages of providing a software service that is tailored to clients’ needs.
Talking points include:
- What Ben has learned from implementing major systems for insurers in the past
- How the cloud-based commercial insurance platform, Send Connect, has evolved to prioritise integration, adoption and speed and what this means for underwriters
- The importance of flexibility in software and how it provides insurers with resilience against dynamic markets
- The role of low code and no code tools
- How Send Technology plans to incorporate additional functionality such as integrated pricing doctrines and delegated authority to its Underwriting Workbench to support pre and post buying businesses
You can find the demo discussed in the episode here.
If you like what you're hearing, please leave us a review on whichever platform you use or contact Matthew Grant on LinkedIn.
Sign up to the InsTech newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech London is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to any InsTech London podcast or reading the accompanying transcript, you can claim up to 0.5 hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
The Learning Objectives for this podcast are:
- Define some of the functions of modern underwriting technology and their advantages for underwriters
- Identify the specific considerations a company needs to make when looking to select new insurance technology
- Summarise how insurers can prepare for the challenges of dynamic markets through the implementation of software
If your organisation is a member of InsTech London and you would like to receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned, visit the Episode 187 page of the InsTech London website or email email@example.com to let us know you have listened to this podcast.
To help us measure the impact of the learning, we would be grateful if you would take a minute to complete a quick feedback survey.