ซีรีส์ที่ถูกเก็บถาวร ("ฟีดที่ไม่ได้ใช้งาน" status)
When? This feed was archived on September 02, 2022 15:29 (). Last successful fetch was on July 31, 2022 20:04 ()
Why? ฟีดที่ไม่ได้ใช้งาน status. เซิร์ฟเวอร์ของเราไม่สามารถดึงฟีดพอดคาสท์ที่ใช้งานได้สักระยะหนึ่ง
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 332606032 series 2362855
Plnar’s technology platform allows users to capture detailed property and loss information on their phones, with the data being used by insurers to support underwriting and claim processes.
Matthew speaks to CEO Andy Greff about how images captured remotely by policyholders are providing new insights on property characteristics, speeding up claims by removing the need for a home inspection and Plnar’s plans for further expansion.
Talking points include:
- The importance of creating digital measurements when performing remote claims assessments
- How Plnar evolved during Covid-19
- The importance of the policyholder and the role of “digital desk adjusters” in effective use of the system
- How developments in Artificial Intelligence enable essential loss details to be picked up when producing images from mobile phones
- 'Intelligent augmentation' vs Artificial Intelligence
- How Plnar is working with partners including CoreLogic
Plnar is one of the companies featured in the InsTech report, Property Remote Claims Assessment: the 40 Companies to Watch, which is available to download on the InsTech website.
If you like what you're hearing, please leave us a review on whichever platform you use or contact Matthew Grant on LinkedIn.
Sign up to the InsTech newsletter for a fresh view on the world every Wednesday morning.
Continuing Professional Development - Learning Objectives
InsTech is accredited by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). By listening to any InsTech podcast or reading the accompanying transcript, you can claim up to 0.5 hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
The Learning Objectives for this podcast are:
- List some of the core necessities for insurers when performing remote claims assessments
- Define a 'digital desk adjuster' and their role in an insurance organisation
- Compare the benefits and challenges of implementing intelligence augmentation and artificial intelligence approaches
If your organisation is a member of InsTech and you would like to receive a quarterly summary of the CPD hours you have earned, visit the Episode 195 page of the InsTech website or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you have listened to this podcast.
To help us measure the impact of the learning, we would be grateful if you would take a minute to complete a quick feedback survey.