Manage episode 328076355 series 98928
If you’ve ever wondered who you really are, why you’re here, and what you could do to make a difference in the world, then do have the discover your greatness and change the world show for you.
Today we’re joined by Audrey Kitagawa, JD, the current chair of the UN Task Force and the Programmatic Areas Standing Committee of the Parliament of the World’s Religions, the United Nations Representative for the United Religions Initiative, and Chair Emerita of the NGO Committee on Spirituality, Values and Global Concerns.
We talk all about discovering our own spirituality and greatness, and how we can make a true difference in our own lives, and the entire world.
Key Points Discussed:
- What we can do to discover/re-discover our true divine nature
- Floating on the ceiling incident in Elementary school
- The cry baby who became a lawyer and the experience that transformed her from within
- Who was she referring to, who are the two masters that you were serving?
- The wind of the divine and how it knocked her diploma off the wall
- Being open and receptive to whatever direction the divine will dictates
- The possibility of making a bad decision while on a sacred journey
- The art of being able to have the acuity to be able to change with life experiences so we don’t become rigidified
- The healing power of humor and going to the upper room
- What does it mean to work with the light?
- Cultivating the inner essence within us that is deeply connected to the divine
- The importance of love versus the importance of forgiveness (and self-forgiveness)
- How important is compassion today and what have you learned from working with children in armed conflict?
- What’s wrong with the words “Just a kid”?
- Is there a way to make a conscious choice to view the world in a different way?
- We are perfect children of God, immortal, eternal, and already in God’s light
To find out more visit:
- https://amzn.to/3qULECz - Order Michael Sandler's book, "AWE, the Automatic Writing Experience"
Follow Michael and Jessica’s exciting journey and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access. Go to https://www.patreon.com/inspirenation
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: https://inspirenationshow.com/
We’ve got NEW Merch! - https://teespring.com/stores/inspire-nation-store
Follow Inspire Nation, and the lives of Michael and Jessica, on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/InspireNationLive/
Find us on TikTok - https://www.tiktok.com/@inspirenationshow